Job Abstracts, a Division of Freestyle Media, complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If there is any concerns regarding the use of copyrighted material on any page on this website, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement by using our Contact Us form on this website or emailing email@example.com with the subject DMCA.
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must include the following:
- Be in writing (this includes both hardcopy or digital)
- Be signed (whether in writing of via electronic signature) by the copyright owner or agent
- Identify the original copyrighted work (or works if there ar multiple) you claim has been infringed
- Identify the material that is infringing your copyrighted work
- Include contact information so the designated agent can reach you, if necessary
- Include a statement your complaint is in "good faith"
- Include a statement the information in the notification is accurate
- Include a statement that under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have a policy of terminating, if appropriate, Users, third party posters and employers who are deemed to be repeat infringers.