The Omni Service Specialist contributes to the customer experience by supporting omni service processes. Their goal is to pick, pack, and ship online customer orders, fulfill in-store and curbside pickup orders, and transfer product back to the warehouse.
- Prioritization: strategically processes order queue and daily workload to prevent backlog, limit cancellations, maintain proper customer touchpoints, and prioritize fulfillment of expedited orders
- Product Standards: maintains standards through the use of proper packaging to exceed the customer’s product expectations
- Store Technology: effectively uses store technology to ensure a seamless omni-channel shopping experience for the customer
- Productivity: oversees the omni process to ensure fill rates are maintained and the brand standard is followed
- Organization: oversees organizational standards related to supply needs, technology, workstations, order staging and pickup areas
- Product Transfers: facilitates the transfer of online products back to the warehouse
- Awareness: adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, and reduction of product loss while upholding all company policy and procedure to support the profitability of the store
Communication + Relationships
- Communication Loop: communicates daily with the leadership team on omni processes to ensure task completion
- Initiative: proactively escalates issues that may be impacting the ability to fulfill orders
- Insight + Feedback: collaborates with store leadership team to share progress on results, while articulating support needs to maximize efficiency
- Leads by Example: sets an energized pace to establish and maintain omni-channel standards and service level agreements
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.